United States Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free and clear of defects in the materials and workmanship, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of product receipt. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer for out of warranty requests. To make a warranty claim, please submit a service request here.
Standard warranty coverage for the AtGames Legends Arcade Family products does not apply to and is considered invalid due to misuse, improper maintenance, self-repair, tampering, invasive software or hardware modifications of any kind, or non-manufacturing related causes. Exchanges due to damages or dysfunction caused by shipping must go through the authorized retailer/reseller where the product was purchased.
When returning or exchanging items, the owner must send back, as applicable, all indicated item(s) in their original packaging, including shipping boxes, and follow any additional instructions provided by the AtGames support representative. Failure to follow these instructions may invalidate your warranty and/or result in additional fees.
All applicable goods must be returned to and received by AtGames before any return or exchange can be initiated and before AtGames can issue any applicable out of warranty exchange.
Damaged or defective goods, including goods damaged during shipping, are subject to our standard warranty coverage and return merchandise authorization (RMA) process. The shipping cost is paid for by the manufacturer when under warranty.
If AtGames needs to provide additional shipping materials for an owner return or exchange, then additional fees may apply.
Standard warranty services are valid with receipt from an authorized US retailer or AtGames E-Store. Purchases through third-party sellers and resellers, or those entities outside the US, do not fall under the standard warranty program. For warranty support, please contact the third-party seller or reseller where you purchased the product.
US warranty terms do not apply to international purchases. For warranty coverage for purchases made outside the US, please contact the authorized retailer directly for information on their policy.
LegendsCare™ Standard Warranty
- AtGames LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plan is a warranty product that customers can purchase on the AtGames E-Store to convert the 90-day standard warranty to a longer protection time for the products they purchased.
- AtGames LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plan offers three options:
- Extend to 1 year – $99.99
- Extend to 2 years – $169.99
- Extend to 3 years – $239.99
- Following the policy of AtGames Standard Warranty, the LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plan is only applicable to the Legends hardware products purchased from AtGames E-Store or authorized US retailers. Purchases through third-party sellers and resellers, or those entities outside the US, do not fall under the standard warranty, or LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty, or LPO programs.
- The warranty term starts from the date of the AtGames LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plan purchased, and covers any of your Legends hardware products purchased after the date of the warranty’s purchase. LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty does not retroactively cover the products previously purchased.
- If your LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty’s plan expiration date is less than 90 days and you purchase a new Legends Product, the 90-day standard warranty will be applied to cover the new product.
- The AtGames LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plan is for AtGames Legends hardware products only. This extended warranty plan is not applicable to digital items such as pinball packs, game packs, or ArcadeNet/BYOG services.
- The term for the LPO warranty coverage and the LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plan are not stackable. Multiple LegendsCare™ Extended Warranty Plans are not stackable either if Customer purchases more than one plan. If A customer has both programs or more than one extended plan, the one that provides the latest date applies.